Graduate School Agreements
Dickinson College provides students with the skills needed to thrive and learn in the 21st century. A Dickinson education opens doors for our students to advanced study and meaningful careers. As one special dimension of its work to prepare students for further study, the college has developed a network of agreements with excellent graduate schools and professional schools, both nationally and internationally, in a range of fields. These agreements recognize the quality and value of the Dickinson educational experience.
Depending upon the specific agreement, Dickinson students are offered preference in admission, have bureaucratic obstacles to application removed, or are able to accelerate the time required to earn dual baccalaureate degrees, graduate degrees or earn graduate credit for work done at Dickinson. In total, they reflect Dickinson's commitment to provide our students with high value educational opportunities.
Agreements are currently in place for:
- Business, with Johns Hopkins University School of Nursing, Thunderbird School of Global Management and the University of Rochester
- Engineering, with Columbia University, Case Western Reserve University and Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- International Graduate Education, with the Network of Autonomous Schools of the Lombardy Region (Italy, language assistant internship), the University of Bremen (German), the University of East Anglia (England), the University of Málaga (Spain), the University of Maine (global policy) and University of Queensland (Australia)
- Law, with The Pennsylvania State University
- Medicine/health, with Jefferson Medical College and Johns Hopkins University