Frequently Asked Questions
Click: FAQs for Students (and their parents) for answers to the following questions:
- How do I start the process of getting accommodations at Dickinson?
- Do I have to disclose that I have a disability? (And who would know if I did?)
- What happens once I disclose and submit documentation of a disability?
- What if I'm not comfortable discussing my disability or accommodations with my professor(s)?
- Is there a deadline for disclosing and providing documentation of a disability?
- What types of accommodations are implemented at Dickinson?
- Will Dickinson waive or permit course substitutions for the foreign language requirement?
Professors, for Faculty FAQs, please go to the Disability Services Faculty Resources page.