Dining Services oversees all dining and catering options, as well as declining-balance accounts and college IDs. From salad bars stocked with seasonal produce from the College Farm and kosher and vegan menus, to artisanal, whole-grain breads and delectable desserts made on campus, Dining Services offers something for every appetite and dietary requirement in multiple settings:
- Dining Hall. The campus’ primary gathering place for meals, the Dining Hall features more than 20 stations including the KOVE (kosher + vegan), a Wok bar, a grains bar, a carving station and deli counter as well as grab-and-go options.
- Biblio Café. Located in the Waidner-Spahr Library and open to the public, the Biblio serves Starbucks coffee and a wide variety of pastries.
- Union Station. Known campuswide as the SNAR, the snack bar and grill is the perfect place to grab a quick bite.
- The Underground. In addition to housing the Red Devil sushi bar, the Underground features fair-trade coffee, snacks and a juice bar, as well as organic, gluten-free Amy's brand prepackaged meals and fresh salads from the College Farm.
- The Quarry. The meeting place on campus, the Quarry offers made-to-order sandwiches and pizza, as well as a variety of coffees, teas, juices and smoothies.
Dining Services is committed to sustainable practices—from partnering with local food vendors whenever possible to serving fair-trade coffee and offering compostable dinnerware.
Follow Dining Services on Facebook for the latest dining information and menu specials.