The hallmark of the Dickinson Works program is our on-line alumni network which provides Dickinsonians with an invaluable career development resource. By sharing career knowledge, you will be providing one of the best opportunities for others to explore career options. Over 1,900 Dickinson alumni have volunteered to be a part of the network, willing to share information about their careers and offer suggestions. By participating you can:
- Help a student or alum develop a clearer perspective about your career field
- Furnish information about a particular company or organization
- Give advice about the best methods for entering a career field
- Offer advice on the job search, resume development or networking
- Provide information about a geographic area and its resources
Need to know more? Check - More Reasons For Joining Dickinson Works and Frequently Asked Questions
You can join the alumni network by going to the Dickinson Works channel in the Alumni Gateway Portal
Perhaps you would like to sponsor an internship for a Dickinson student. Or, perhaps your company or organization has an internship program the Career Center should know about. Learn more about how to find an intern.
Is your company or organization hiring at the moment? Do you know of any positions which might be particularly good for a fellow Dickinsonian? By all means, let us know. You can’t go wrong if you hire a Dickinsonian.