Presentations in and out of the classroom
The Career Center staff offers classroom presentations tailored to your needs. We can provide programs during your scheduled class times (perhaps as a "fill-in" when you need to be away from the classroom), at meetings of majors or prospective majors, during brown-bag lunches, or in the evening.
Our programs are interactive and geared to the needs of the students and can cover such topics as:
• Career Exploration
• What Can I Do With A Major in ____________?
• Graduate Study Opportunities for ___________ Majors
• Networking & Information Interviewing
• Preparing for Interview
• Resume & Cover Letter Writing
• International Careers
• Careers in the Nonprofit Sector
• Careers in Public Service
To schedule a program: Contact the Career Center at x1740 or firstname.lastname@example.org