OUT GOING MAIL
FAS Mail Center Hours: Monday - Friday
9 am - 4:30 pm.
Phone: 717 245-1210
Student Mailroom Hours: Monday - Friday
9 am – 6 pm.
10 am – 2 pm
Phone: 717 245-1298
Package Pickup Monday - Friday
10 am - 6 pm
12 noon - 2 pm
Phone: 717 245-1973
All Offices CLOSED on Sunday's
Hours may vary during exams, breaks, and holidays
USPS outgoing mail leaves the mail center once a day at 3:30 pm Monday-Friday.
UPS leaves around 4:00 pm.
Fedex's must be in the FAS Mail center by 3:15 pm.
• All departmental outgoing mail must have their postage number displayed on each piece of mail, unless rubber banded. Then the postage number can be put on the top piece of mail.
• The postage number should be displayed around the return address.
• Mail without postage numbers will be returned to the office/department.
1. All flaps must be down for the postage meter to seal.
2. Envelopes over ¼ inch must be sealed before coming to the mail center.
3. Envelopes classified as a flat must have the flap on the long side at the top of the envelope for the postage meter to seal.
4. Flaps at the side must be sealed before coming to the mail center.
5. Invitation envelopes must be sealed before coming to the mail center.